A magician who is familiar with Tokyo uses his free time to show you around sightseeing spots.
It is a perfect plan for those who want to tour Tokyo efficiently and those who want to discover a secret spot.
You can also see the magician’s simple tricks for free.
Table of Contents
What is a guide and tourist guide?
A magician who is familiar with Tokyo will guide you to sightseeing spots near Tokyo.
From classic sightseeing spots to places that are a little strange, such as places that you want to be known to the general public.
You can also see easy tricks during breaks.
Responding to these requests
- I want you to guide Tokyo efficiently.
- I want to go to a delicious restaurant
- I want to go around the bar.
- I want you to show me the night spot.
- I want you to introduce me to a secret spot.
- I want information on underground, adult entertainment, etc.
Places of sight
The area is basically in Tokyo and its adjacent areas.
Main information locations
Shinjuku, Kabukicho, Shibuya, Harajuku, Omotesando, Ginza, Nihonbashi, Roppongi, Asakusa, Ueno, Akihabara, Odaiba
- Kanagawa Prefecture
Minato Mirai, Yamashita-cho, Motomachi, Kannai, Noge, Kamakura, Enoshima
I also deal with others.
Shoot a video and upload it to YouTube with limited release.
- 19,000 yen
* Discount from 29,000 yen for a limited time
- The amount of food, drink, transportation expenses, place fees, etc. that will be incurred in time shall be paid by the customer.
- The time is judged individually according to the content of the request. It is assumed that the maximum is up to 8 hours.
- If extension is required, 1 hour +10,000 yen
- Click here for reservation start date
A simple plan to chat with a magician at a cafe or bar.
Also available online.
- 7,000 yen
- Tokyo transportation fee included
- +7,000 yen per hour if extension is required
- The customer shall pay for food and drink, transportation expenses, location fees, etc. that occur during the time.
- Click here for the start date of accepting reservations
Booking start date
Reservations will be accepted from the following dates depending on the price.
- Reservations for less than 10,000 yen will be accepted from 9:00 a.m. three days in advance.
- Reservations for less than 20,000 yen will be accepted from 9:00 a.m. on the same day of the week, seven days in advance.
- Reservations of 20,000 yen or more must be made two weeks in advance from 9:00 a.m. on the same day of the week.
Details and precautions
- The basic service is for small groups. In the case of multiple people, we will check the situation and make a decision individually.
- Additional transportation fees may apply depending on the time of day and location.
- Requests can be made on the same day if possible, but basically until the day before.
- During the busy season in December and the day before a show, I may refuse to serve you.
- Other inquiries may be answered during the guidance. Thank you for your understanding.
- Fees are based on cash payment on the day or bank transfer by the day. Some credit card payments and paypay payments are also supported.
Compatible credit card
- American Express
- Diners Club
A cancellation fee may be charged for cancellations, schedule and time changes.
The cancellation fee will be in full.
Benefits of Hiring Japanese Magician
Not only can sightseeing be entertainment, but you can also get to know lesser-known places and the Japanese way of thinking.
The magician’s English skills aren’t all that great, but the benefits outweigh that.